It is that time of year again when we ask for kindergarten siblings! We will be using the District Enrollment tool this year and you will find instructions and the link on our website. I would like to ask you to do two things if you have a kindergarten sibling student that will be eligible to attend school (5 years old by October 1st), please —
1) Call or email me to indicate what class you would like your student to be enrolled in (full day, half day, or half day plus)
2) Use the link on our website and put your kindergarten sibling in through the District enrollment tool which is through Infinite Campus. Your student will have a priority above the other students that are in the lottery, so do not worry about this; but I need you to put your student in this way also.
This enrollment process will be open until December 1, 2017.
Information about Kindergarten Classes offered:
- Full Day – 5 days a week, Tuition cost $400.00 per month
- Half Day – 5 days a week, no Tuition
- Half Day Plus 2 Full days (Tuesday and Thursday) — Tuition cost $175.00 per month
Thanks for helping me get your student enrolled for next year!