4th Grade Field Trip
3rd Grade Music Programs 2 and 6
Dress of Choice Day
New Family Orientation 6
Teacher In-service Day
End of 2nd trimester
PTO Paid Dress of Choice Day
Academy Charter School and the Castle Rock Lifelong Learning Center are proud to offer one scholarship of $1000 to a qualified graduate of Academy Charter School. This scholarship was created to allow ACS and CRLLC to give back to our students, as they continue their pursuit of lifelong learning.
We invite High School Seniors, who will graduate in 2018, to submit a written application based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must have graduated from 8th Grade at ACS, having attended a minimum of 5th through 8th Grade.
- Applicant must graduate from a Douglas County, Colorado public or private high school.
- Applicant attained a high school Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of application.
- The student must be going to college, university or vocational training, and submit an acceptance letter with the application.
Eligible applicants are asked to submit a one page essay on the topic:
- How did ACS prepare you for Lifelong Learning?
- Provide a list of extracurricular activities pursued during High School and briefly tell why you pursued those activities.
Completed applications can be delivered in person or by US Mail with delivery confirmation to the ACS office. Applications must be received by March 26th, 2018. Address to:
ACS/CRLLC Scholarship Administrator
1551 Prairie Hawk Dr.
Castle Rock, CO 80109
Applications will be reviewed by a scholarship committee comprised of a mix of the ACS Governing Board, the CRLLC Board, ACS Administration, and ACS parents. The selected applicant will be notified by April 30th, 2018.